Sunday, May 26, 2013

We Need More Challenges in Mafia Wars

I am sure I am speaking for quite a number of players when I say we need more challenges in Mafia Wars. The game is starting to get a bit boring. Rather than adding a lot of extra games, we need more FOCUS on gameplay to excite new players. I regularly get a lot of extra team members, but a lot of them only play very seldomly....

So my best advice to Zynga is to focus more attention to new cities and more challenging gameplay so we can attract a lot more people, and get them really excited in becoming regular players.

1 comment:

  1. Today's status: level 654 - and again, it would also have been nice to be able to buy some of the special stuff needed for new heists. When you click a needed item no real information is given as to where you can earn what you need.
    Zynga, users need quality if you want us to keep playing Mafia Wars.. :-)

    ReplyDelete